Sunday, October 19, 2008

The story of pig..__truly by shiella__ chapter I




hai....hai..shiella come again..=)
today is boring..? yesterday i cudnt complete de story i've been working on since im too tired
but, i wil not give up so that my story wil be finish n i can then share with all my dear frenz...

THE STORY OF PIG

This is a story about a pretty and adorable pig. In the animal kingdom, this silly pig has the ego of a lion. Therefore, many animals were rejected when they expressed the feelings to her. She spends her time boasting about her beauty. This has been attracting many admirers as well as nemesis, some were just jealous and others dislikes her self-boasting attitude. One day, she was introduced to Mickey. He, being a very graceful and handsome young guy, captures many young hearts from de ladies. Well, one of these ladies, you can be sure, is this boastful yet adorable pig. Mickey likes Piggy despites her flaws and soon they developed feelings towards each other. They spend their time telling each other their stories, sharing the good and bad times. Being a very boastful pig, she makes no frenz besides Mickey, Winnie, a pooh bear and Kimmy, a polar bear. They four makes nice frenz. Kimmy has this crush on Piggy secretly and he oweyz try to mess things up between Piggy and Mickey....................




Next chapter : Does PIggy realise the "huge crush" dat Kimmy is developing on her?? Will de affection between Mickey and Piggy affected by Kimmy's wrongdoings?? Will they be as close as ever??..........................................
__truly by shiella__
TO BE CONTINUE.....................................................
WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR COPYRIGHT......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






6 comments:

Chanielce Chacon said...

Hello there. I'm just blog hopping so I hope you don't mind me poking around.
Your last name sounds Japanese but you live in Malaysia...Are your parents Japanese? Nah, I'm just curious.
You seem to be dead serious about your story. Why not complete your story then find a publisher and have them read your work.If ever they express positive reviews then probably you'll never going ot have problems anynmore with copyright since that they will be running print runs under your name. How cool is that?
Anyway, goodluck to your story and blog on!!!

Unknown said...

sillt pig

Unknown said...

boring story

Unknown said...

broken i read not understand.dont angry cause i really not understand.its very confuse

shiella yomiko said...

Chanielce chacon:
thanks for de comment.
im haven complete my story n im just doing it for fun, so i'll still consider bout publishing it,...Lol...
im a malaysian, n yomiko, dat name has lotsa meaning to me. not dat im a japanese..ha hah hah..
anyway,thank u very much for talking time to jotted down something for me... highly appreciated.. XD.....




jamie: hai THERE..!!
thanks u for dropping by to write me a comment but, seriously, i gotta tel u dis, never say my story is boring, n my frens don find my english very hard to understand. so,if u like it, u can choose not to view my blog. dis is for me to share with my frens dat appreciates it n i need privacy to ward it off from people like u....
THANK U.. =)

jade_adeline said...

welcome to blogger, babe!! nice to c you here!!!!